Join us on Sunday, July 21st inside the CLUB LEVEL at Raymond James Stadium from 10a to 3p for Kids Day presented by Brandon Hyundai Mitsubishi.
It’s a day of fun for everyone – indoors, away from the Florida heat! Kids 14 and under are free. Adult admission is $5 and once inside the event, all activites are FREE!
Take your picture on the Buccaneer Pirate Ship, play sports with the Tampa Bay Lightning and Tampa Bay Rays, obstacle courses, cookie making station, Talent Search performers live on stage, interactive games, an alligator attraction, raffle to win a new bike, learn to train like a firefighter with the Fire Rescue, puppies and kittens from the Humane Society, dance party, and all kinds of activities for kids of all ages!
We will be collecting school supplies and donating a portion of ticket sales to the Hillsborough Classroom Teachers Association.
Come out and meet Isaak Presley, Isaak has been featured in numerous television and movie projects. Most recognizable as one of the stars of Disney’s “Stuck in the Middle” and Netflix’s Emmy nominated hit series “Fuller House.” Also hugely active on Social Media, Isaak has over 1 Million Instagram followers. His well subscribed YouTube channel puts out new content twice a week and features originally written, in-house produced singles with music videos in Spanish and English.
There will be a Q&A with Isaak on the 1800-ASK GARY Stage followed by a meet and greet with photo opportunity.
Vendors | Games | Prizes | And much more!
Whether you can make it to Kid’s Day or not, Register to win one of two Genesis Mountain Bikes!
- How To Enter: Register To Win
- Dates Of Contest: 7/18/2019 – 7/21/2019
- How Winner Is Being Selected: Random Selection
- When The Winner Is Being Selected: 7/21/2019
- How Many Times A Person Can Enter: 1 (within 30 days)
- Age Of Entrants: 18+
- How Many Winners Are Being Selected: 1
- What The Prize Is: 1 Genesis Bella Aluminum Mountain Bike ($140) and 1 Genesis Assault Speed Mountain Bike ($140)
- Prize Value: $140
- Who Is Providing The Prize: Walmart